Meet the Linear Accelerator (LINAC)
At our center we treat early-stage, recurring and advanced cancer using a linear accelerator (LINAC), an advanced technology that generates high-energy X-ray beams. The LINAC is equipped with an imaging system that precisely targets the tumor while delivering radiation, destroying cancer cells and minimizing exposure to surrounding healthy tissue. Radiation therapy is delivered safely, painlessly and does not involve surgery.
We offer current, state of the art radiation therapy treatments, provided by a team of caring, knowledgeable individuals who live here, too.
Our Radiation Therapy Treatments
We offer several types of radiation therapy designed to treat all forms and stages of cancer.
- External beam radiation therapy (EBRT)
- Intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- 3-D conformal therapy
- Image guided radiation therapy (IGRT)
- Stereotactic Body radiation therapy (SBRT)
Key Advantages of Radiation Therapy:
- Non invasive, no incisions
- No anesthesia or hospitalization required
- Outpatient setting
- Pain free treatments that take 10-15 minutes daily
- Little to no recovery time
- Few side effects
- Allows for immediate return to daily activities
- Minimal radiation exposure to healthy tissue surrounding the tumor
Speak with one of our dedicated Team Members about how we can help today.